Last updated: September 18, 2017
Welcome to filmsupremacy.com. To use the services offered at filmsupremacy.com or by any of its affiliates, you must agree to the following conditions. If you visit and/or use filmsupremacy.com, you accept these conditions.
Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future filmsupremacy.com service or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with filmsupremacy.com , you will be subject to both this Conditions of Use agreement and the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business.
- Collection of Information
- Purpose. The information we learn from customers allows us to personalize and continually improve the total experience at filmsupremacy.com.
- User supplied information. We receive and store information you enter on our Web site. Information that we collect can be: items searched for, name and address, e-mail address, buying and searching patterns, any reviews submitted and accompanying information, credit card information supplied. This list is not exclusive.
- Right to refrain from giving information. You have the right to refrain from giving us certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of all of our features. We use the information that you provide to enhance the service, such as responding to your requests, improving our business, and communicating with you.
- Sharing of Information
- General. The information that we collect about our customers is critical to our business. We respect and value this information, and do not want to jeopardize the flow of information between our customers and the site. Therefore, we are not in the business of selling this information to other Web sites or businesses. There are very limited circumstances where we do share some customer information, and this is outlined immediately below.
- With your consent. When you choose to interact with a third party via filmsupremacy.com, some of your personal information will be shared with the third party to facilitate the transaction.
- Information security
- Software used. To protect the security of your information during transmission, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- Order confirmation. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. To process an order, it is necessary to transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company.
- Information we store
- Information you gave us. Information is collected from you when you do the following activities: search, confirm a transaction or purchase, post a review or comment, communicate with customer service, and/or upload file(s).
- Collection of Information
- Legal satisfaction. When you visit filmsupremacy.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically.
- Consent. By communicating with us, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Copyright protection. Unless otherwise noted, all content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of filmsupremacy.com or its owner, Film Supremacy LLC, and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Film Supremacy LLC and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Film Supremacy LLC or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- Protected marks. FILM SUPREMACY, filmsupremacy.com, , and other marks used on our site are trademarks of Film Supremacy LLC, registered or otherwise protectable, in the United States and other countries.
- Protected graphics. All filmsupremacy.com graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of Film Supremacy LLC. Film Supremacy LLC's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not filmsupremacy.com , in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Film Supremacy LLC. All other trademarks not owned by Film Supremacy LLC or its affiliates that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by filmsupremacy.com or its affiliates.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
- General. Film Supremacy LLC grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Film Supremacy LLC.
- No license for commercial sale. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- No reproduction. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Film Supremacy LLC.
- No framing. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Film Supremacy LLC and our affiliates without express written consent.
- "Meta tags" You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing filmsupremacy.com's name or any of Film Supremacy LLC's trademarks without the express written consent of Film Supremacy LLC.
- Linking. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of filmsupremacy.com so long as the link does not portray filmsupremacy.com , its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any filmsupremacy.com logos or other proprietary graphic or trademarks as part of the link without express written permission.
- Protection of your account. By using this site, you agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
- Nature of content. Visitors to filmsupremacy.com may submit comments, questions, and send communications and other information, so long as, the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam."
- False information. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content transmitted to filmsupremacy.com. Film Supremacy LLC reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
- Rights owned. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Film Supremacy LLC or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Film Supremacy LLC has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Film Supremacy LLC takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- General. Filmsupremacy.com and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Film Supremacy LLC makes no warranties that the product and service descriptions and any other content of this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. All transactions and purchases made via filmsupremacy.com are final.
- Availability. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Film Supremacy LLC does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, although it is provided to the best of its ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify Film Supremacy LLC, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
- Payment. All major Credit/Debit Cards, or Paypal Transfers are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full upon selecting the bidder for your project. All goods or deliverables remain the property of the client until the project is marked complete.
- Cancellation. Minimum 24-hours notice of cancellation is required. Notification for instance, in person, via email, mobile phone ‘text message' and/or fax, or any other means will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing. We reserve the right to levy a $30 charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses.
- Termination and Refund. Both you and Film Supremacy LLC have the right to terminate any services agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused services, shall be refunded.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY Film Supremacy LLC ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Film Supremacy LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Film Supremacy LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Film Supremacy LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM Filmsupremacy.com ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Film Supremacy LLC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Governing Law. By visiting filmsupremacy.com, you agree that the laws of the state of Texas, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Film Supremacy LLC or its affiliates.
- Arbitration and Venue. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to filmsupremacy.com or to products or services you purchase through filmsupremacy.com shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Film Supremacy LLC's intellectual property rights, Film Supremacy LLC may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court of competent jurisdiction in the state of Texas, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts, including courts in San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association.
- Finality of Arbitration. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
- Other Policies. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Film Supremacy LLC